Monday, February 4, 2008

Life Thus Far: An Intro to my Blog

I've never had a 'blog' before. Unless you count a blog a cheese or something. So, I'm pretty excited to have this thing up and running. I don't know what I'll be writing about, or how often I'll be writing. I kind of imagine this as a sort of online journal. Nobody even knows I have this yet... so I don't imagine too many people will be reading this. If you do happen to stumble across this page please don't take anything you read too seriously, and don't judge me because I have terrible grammar. I love to write, but I just can't remember all the rules.

Anywho, you have found my blog. My name is Travis, and I am an actor. (Someday I'm going to say that in the openings of the SAG awards.) Reall I am though, an actor. It took me a long time to work up the guts to tell people that acting is what I really want to do with my life. You get a lot of strange looks, followed by "what else do you like to do?" when you tell people you want to act. But I love it, acting is my dream and I told myself long ago that I would do my best to live my life with no regrets. If I didn't at least try to become an actor, I would spend the rest of my life wishing I had. And that doesn't sound like much fun at all.

There are a few things I love besides acting. I love my family. I love my wonderful wonderful, most wonderful wonderful, and yet again wonderful girlfriend. I love God and His gospel. I also love (but on a different level) the rain, minesweeper, music, guitar hero, the lake, fudge, laughing, popcorn, and back rubs.

My life now consists of school, work, acting, my girlfriend, and church. I'm incredibly busy. (Too busy I'd say.) But most of the time I'm happy about it. I like having a full plate, and I hate being bored.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll write more soon.

-Trav_

No comments: