Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The St. George Road Runners

I only have a minute to post, but I thought I'd give a shout out to the The St. George Road Runners. For those of you who don't know, we have a baseball team... and a good one! They're 9-3 for the season, and leading their division. I got free tickets to their game against the Chico Outlaws so I took my wife and went. It was really fun! I was surprised to see high energy double plays, home runs, and our pitcher has a 93 mile an hour fast ball!

Like I said I only have a minute, but I recommend going to support these guys. It's great night out with the fam, or a date, or whatever. Check out their website for the schedule.

Oh, and just so you know The Road Runners won 12 - 7.

1 comment:

Tamari said...

My son Max just finished his baseball season and I know would absolutely LOVE going to a game. There is nothing like a live sports event VS seeing one on TV, very exciting!