Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Life, New Ideas, and almost a New Year!

Attention fellow Bloggers!

I apologize that my blog has been down for so long. This past semester was, to say the least, an interesting one. But school has finally ended and I will definitely be blogging much more frequently!

I love the feeling of being done with a semester. To be able to pull up this blog and not have to worry about getting homework done or anything like that! It's fantastic. Freedom. Haha.

In other news I'm thinking about starting some other blogs as well. I was recently cast in Dixie State College's production of 'Macbeth' and I'm dreadfully nervous. But I'm also very motivated to get into shape for the production. And although I know that nobody wants to see me with my shirt off I thought it might be cool to document my transformation into sexiness photographically. (Plus it would provide me with some much needed additional motivation.) I'll keep you posted on whether or not I decide to go through with it.

And secondly, if I decide that I can afford it, I want to make a blog dedicated to entering all of those sweepstakes we find on the wrappers of candy bars and soda pops, and then documenting and reporting on the results.

So anyway, this blog will continue to be my priority bringing you random bits of info from wherever I decide to find it.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: