Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Celebrity Status

My dreams of becoming a celebrity came true last night. I am officially a star! Get my autograph now, because I will probably start charging!

Last night my wife Whitney and I were in McDonald's renting a movie from the Red Box (best invention ever) when the girl behind the counter screamed: 'Oh my gosh! You're the people from the video!' At first neither of us had any idea what she was talking about, but soon discovered that she had seen this video and loved it, and us! We didn't know that anyone other than our friends even knew it existed, but apparently she called all of her friends, and they called all of their friends etc... It was very unexpected, really funny, and kind of made both of our days. Now I know what Ashton Kutcher must feel like.

2 comments:

Tamari said...

That is an awesome story! I feel so privileged to know you guys...you Facebook Celebrities you! :)

Ashley said...

Hey Dude, I have all kinds of pictures of me and you when you were younger in Tae Kwon Do so I can tell people I knew you when... ;)