Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tough Guy Tuesday - Week 2


Well it's been another week, and for the most part I stuck to the game plan. I started last Tuesday doing 75 push-ups, 10 pull-ups, 50 sit-ups, and 50 lunges. With each new day I added 5 push-ups, 1 pull-up, 5 sit-ups, and 5 lunges. Which means today I did 105 push-ups, 15 pull-ups, 70 sit-ups, and 70 lunges. The only thing I haven't had time to get around to is the running... I did jump rope for about 10 minutes one night.

As you can see from the picture there is no drastic change in my appearance from last week. I think there's a small improvement though, which makes me feel like this might be worth it. I know I feel a lot better, and I can tell that working out is getting easier.

I'm worried about next week cause I'll be on vacation. It's hard to exercise on vacation. But I'm determined to make it work. The only thing is that I can't pack my pull-up bar.

Anywho, that's all. See you next week.

-Travis_

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Try doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd. it's 10 bucks at walmart. And it amazingly painful! But so far good results!