Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tough Guy Tuesday - Week One


I've began to notice that my arms are getting smaller and smaller while my pants keep getting tighter and tighter. I've decided to use public embarrassment and shame as my motivation for getting into better shape. Every Tuesday I will post a picture of my shirtless self to track my progress. It's also kind of an experiment to see if an average guy, with a hectic schedule, and no gym membership can still find enough time to make a difference in his appearance.

This Weeks Stats:

Push-Ups: 0
Pull-Ups: 0
Sit-Ups: 0
Lunges: 0
Minutes Ran: 0
Current Weight: 196.8lbs

Other: I think it's important to have a plan. As of now my only plan is to focus on the previous five categories and improving in them everyday. ie do 75 push-ups one day do 80 the next and so on. I also eventually want to gain wieght... bulk up if you will. But first I want to lose my little cushion around my belly... So my first goal is to lose ten pounds.

As you can see I've got some work to do. So, here's to hoping for a better week next week! Wish me luck!

-Travis Cox_

No comments: